Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE; specific reasons for the revolution

The most important thing that happened for me this past week is that I decided I need to travel to more cities.

 The most affecting thing I witnessed was... well, I don't even know how to put it into words. Hopefully I will find some video documentation of what went on.

Thousands, if not millions, of people who make their homes on the gulf coast have become ill after the disgusting "clean-up" of the BP oil spill. It is SO disturbing how systematically atrocious it all is, I am tearing up a little as I write this to you. Through greedy eyes, people are nothing but a source of power to steal from.

It was my privilege to meet and interact with courageous people from the gulf coast who are fighting for justice in their communities.

Listen to Kindra Arnesan.




search terms:
bp plague
operation people for peace
boycott bp
kindra arnesan
cherri foytlin
art rocker
dick gregory
e. faye williams
bp oil genocide
protest ken feinberg
gulf plague


No comments:

Post a Comment