Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am a Patriot


From a great friend:

I remember when I was taught what true patriotism was. When I was educated on our three party system of government and how checks and balances were supposed to supposed to work. When I learned what States Rights were, and that we all live in a Republic, in which we are represented by our elected officials. It was our Civic duty as patriots to to ask questions, to stand up, to... demand our representatives represent our best interests.

It seems that the same people who so passionately taught me this are now content to hide in their homes while being spoon fed the very same propaganda we were told was so horrible when used by the USSR during the cold war. Your media is lying to you. This is not about Democrat or Republican, this is not about Liberal or Conservative. This is about a intentionally flawed financial system. About this country being sold out to the highest bidder. About our children intentionally being dumbed down. About the fact that people have become sheep, who can be lead by the nose. "terror freedom, freedom terror". It is all bullshit and you know it.

The media is owned by the same people who own our politicians. That is a problem. All of this information is right in front of you if you choose to see it. Blind faith has worked out so well in the past, look at the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the Dark Ages, the patriot act... I for one reject ignorance, I reject hate, I reject blind faith. I support what this country was founded on, I support the founding fathers who warned us of everything that is happening today due to a central bank that is less Federal than Federal Express. I support intelligent debate and conversations. I support the right to ask questions and I support freedom.

Will Bergey, Disabled American Veteran, Pissed off US Citizen...







Occupy Baltimore Occupy Wall St. Occupy Together We are the 99%

No comments:

Post a Comment